This is my first time working with plaster and to be honest clay is so much easier. The idea i had for this didn't work out i was going for medusa head . but i got very frustrated so i just did a pie .
I think your sculpture is really cool. It is in awesome proportions and It looks like a pie, or maybe thats just me :) but either way, it looks really good!!
I think your sculpture is really cool. It is in awesome proportions and It looks like a pie, or maybe thats just me :) but either way, it looks really good!!
ReplyDeleteI honestly really like it because i love food.
ReplyDeletei love the idea. i can see that you took your time on this. This is really good. And i agree with you on the clay part, i would be easier with clay.
ReplyDeleteYou can tell you were frustrated when making this but you can still tell what it is for the most part.
ReplyDeletevery creative
ReplyDeleteI like your pie, it looks very nice, though you should paint it.
ReplyDeleteYour carving is really cool and creative. I like how you carve a piece of the pie out.
ReplyDeleteI like how you made something different from the rest of us and I like that.
ReplyDeleteI think you can improve your carving by taking more time to carve the edges .
ReplyDelete^^^^^^ Thank You Everyone !
ReplyDelete